Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09833 TZS / VND
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,157,054 Shilling (32,106,621 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)