Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 354.661 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,043,998 Shilling (元8,583) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)