Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 631.197 TZS / ILS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 132% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,182,884 Shilling (9,795 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,660,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)