Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,440,982 Shilling (₩1,757,507) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)