Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,784,315 Shilling (₩1,930,967) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)