Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.597 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,988,307 Shilling (₨86,376) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)