Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.428 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,850,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,513,078 Shilling (₨72,996) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)