Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.036 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,559,832 Shilling (₨73,062) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)