Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.609 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,507,235 Shilling (₨74,600) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)