Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.637 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,856,835 Shilling (元8,563) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)