Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2230.000 TZS / CUC *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,731,651 Shilling (1,673 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (28 minutes ago)