Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2239.000 TZS / CUC *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,468,426 Shilling (1,549 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)