Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2273.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,090,355 Shilling ($1,800) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)