Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 2299.900 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,996,797 Shilling ($1,738) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Enschede costs €334 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 180,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Reno, Nevada costs $1.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pokhara costs ₨ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)