Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2633.927 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,494,830 Shilling (€1,327) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,970,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 2 hours ago)