Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.446 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,005,127 Shilling (Mex$ 32,709) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (31 minutes ago)