Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.228 TZS / XOF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,924,584 Shilling (928,170 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)