Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2767.512 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,171,296 Shilling (€1,507) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 3 hours ago)