Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 703.231 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,344,711 Shilling (R$ 4,756) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (27 minutes ago)