Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 693.809 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,491,433 Shilling (R$ 5,032) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)