Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.793 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,720,729 Shilling (COL$3,433,013) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)