Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2660.248 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,892,598 Shilling (€1,839) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)