Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 560.419 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,357,742 Shilling (RM5,991) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 2 hours ago)