Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 520.238 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,908,121 Shilling (RM5,590) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)