Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 575.483 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,717,189 Shilling (RM6,459) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)