Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.950 TZS / GYD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 36% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,932,017 Shilling (359,073 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)