Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.303 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,794,107 Shilling (Php85,639) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)