Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.380 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,304,599 Shilling (Php74,461) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)