Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.488 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,914,379 Shilling (Php90,010) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)