Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 654.189 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,625,229 Shilling (5,542 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)