Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.256 TZS / XAF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 15% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,845,919 Shilling (668,702 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)