Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.002 TZS / XAF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 18% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,451,284 Shilling (612,503 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)