Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.351 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,920,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,183,385 Shilling (₨63,561) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)