Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 892.979 TZS / TND
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,115,250 Shilling (2,369 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)