Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 606.943 TZS / AED
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 101% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,719,200 Shilling (Dirham 7,775) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)