Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 608.544 TZS / AED
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 63% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,508,671 Shilling (Dirham 9,052) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)