Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2767.512 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,003,193 Shilling (€2,169) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (31 minutes ago)