Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 335.311 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,549,838 Shilling (元10,587) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)