Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 548.299 TZS / RON
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 47% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,872,387 Shilling (5,239 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)