Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2492.720 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 49% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,323,572 Shilling (€932) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (30 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)