Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.309 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,246,419 Shilling (₨152,353) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)