Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.661 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,136,828 Shilling (₨168,100) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $4,730 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,370 (24 minutes ago)