Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.309 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,959,451 Shilling (₨138,882) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)