Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2283.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,966,687 Shilling ($2,614) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)