Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.401 TZS / DKK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 129% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,362,892 Shilling (kr17,803) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,780,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)