Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 369.086 TZS / DKK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 106% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,648,660 Shilling (kr18,014) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)