Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 632.965 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,543,656 Shilling (5,599TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)