Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.728 TZS / ALL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,007,215 Shilling (152,430 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)