Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2231.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,910,389 Shilling ($2,201) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)