Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.013 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,078,946 Shilling (12,828 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Rivne costs 300₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)