Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.890 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,445,513 Shilling (10,684 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (30 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (42 minutes ago)