Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2634.732 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,278,255 Shilling (€2,383) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,450,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)