Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 273.562 TZS / TJS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,762,615 Shilling (6,443 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)