Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.796 TZS / ALL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 1,741,513 Shilling (97,862 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (38 minutes ago)