Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.119 TZS / ALL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 4% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,298,190 Shilling (156,172 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)