Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.542 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,745,423 Shilling (Mex$ 21,696) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (about 2 hours ago)