Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.862 TZS / HRK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 43% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,752,170 Shilling (10,544 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)