Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.950 TZS / HRK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 43% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,241,816 Shilling (6,857 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)