Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.071 TZS / HRK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 46% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,856,933 Shilling (8,426 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)