Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.768 TZS / HRK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,205,358 Shilling (11,689 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)