Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 589.808 TZS / RON
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,183,892 Shilling (5,398 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)