Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 613.734 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,175,713 Shilling (5,174TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (33 minutes ago)