Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 354.052 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,461,131 Shilling (元12,600) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (about 2 hours ago)