Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.650 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 41% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,668,617 Shilling (元10,801) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)