Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.121 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,840,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,045,219 Shilling (25,212₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)