Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.537 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,470,896 Shilling (28,553₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)