Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.701 TZS / DJF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 102% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,787,327 Shilling (455,643 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)