Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 632.782 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,003,004 Shilling (4,746TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (30 minutes ago)