Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 599.477 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,774,167 Shilling (4,628TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)