Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.609 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,157,105 Shilling (₨93,936) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)