Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.827 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 30% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,251,987 Shilling (₨93,375) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,510,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)