Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2246.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 67% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,071,260 Shilling ($2,258) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)