Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2226.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 116% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,225,104 Shilling ($1,898) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)